Starting from the port of Marina della Lobra it is possible to reach:
- The “Villa Angelina quarry” (Lauro property). From the sea the ruins of the quarry structures are visible;
- The sighting tower at the entrance to the “Puolo Bay” and the “Lauro beach” with a possible stop and landing. Here we will tell the story of Pollio Felice and the origins of the name “Puolo”;
- Visit to the “Puolo Bay” with a stop on the beach and the possibility to have drinks, snacks or a complete lunch (not included in the price).
- (*) Visit to the “Grotta del Delfino” and its purple / green rocks;
- Visit to the “Romantic Garden” with a possible stop and landing;
- Visit to the “Marmaids Bay”.